Please, on your way out, I invite you to EXPLETIVE yourself.
What a terrible, rotten, awful year. Terrible, horrible, no good, and very bad, if you know what I'm referencing. But I have high(er) hopes for 2006. Maybe, just maybe, it will be a better year.
My New Year's Resolutions are short and sweet this year:
- Lose 60 pounds
- Get more exercise (in conjunction with resolution #1)
- Figure out what I want to do with my work life (that is, decide if I'm in the right profession/position and make changes as needed)
- Cull the CD collection down to a more managable number
- Finish redesigning the site
- Return to regular blog posting
OK, maybe six isn't considered "short."
Anyway, death to 2005, and happy 2006 to all 14 of my readers. Hope everyone had a good holiday season.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Yes, out with the old (that really wasn't great) and here's to a much better 2006. Happy New Year, Dylan.
Posted by: Kat | January 3, 2006 12:08 PM
Here, here... no dwelling on the past ... there will surely be more, better, dumber crap to dwell on this year. Let me know when you find something that makes the numbers work better than being a code monkey... god knows I'm searching. Happy New Year... start that Pub this year!